Friday, June 1, 2012

Dilemma...

I'm having this dilemma of what to post/publish here...

I don't travel, shopping for me is like a chore, don't go into food trips, don't watch movies that often, music is scarce in my vocabulary and my reading habits is kinda diminishing.

Is it because I'm currently taking my Master's degree? And yes, maybe I can write about something about my Master's and other aspirations in life.

Yes, I still have this long list of long term plans and it's still increasing. Don't know what to do first and can't even know what the future holds for me.

I'm still trying to believe that somehow and someday I can fulfill at least some of my dreams. I don't want to write it down because I might succumb n looking at it and feel sad because 'm still on the same ground.

And again. I still believe. That's what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment