Saturday, November 5, 2011

First post...

Way back in college, I started blogging. Used Xanga, Multiply, Blogger and my current blog is livejournal. I'm still keeping my other accounts for the memories that I've put on it. The happy and sad moments in my life.

My livejournal account is focused on my fandom.I decided to make another public blog which I aim to keep and make an entry weekly or monthly. Daily posts might be too tiresome but I'll still try since I'm able to do that.

With regards to my first post, here's some random facts about me:

1. I'm sharing a big room with my 2 older brothers. My friend commented that it's like a boarding house.

2. I don't gain weight despite eating heavy meals. But now I'm trying to gain some weight. Still in the safe zone of being under weight and the ideal weight for my height.

3. I have a liking of eating nibble snacks like peanuts, green peas, water melon seed, squash seed, pistachio and a lot more.

4. I like eating dark chocolate and mint chocolate.

5. I really hate Math but I took up Engineering in college.

6. I'm a bit OCD myself. I have alcohol in an atomizer in my bag, wipe the spoon & fork and the plate before eating in a restaurant. I also fold the used up tissue instead of crumpling it.

7. I sleep with a blanket even if it's summer or hot.

8. I like eating blunt taste foods, hence my liking for Japanese foods. It doesn't have too much flavor.

10. I tired learning how to play the bamboo flute but my breathing is not that good.

11. I wrote several poems during high school but my creative writing lessen during college. Maybe because of technical writing skills took over my creative writing.

12. I tried writing a "novel" or a long story but due to my decreased creative writing skills, I'm having a hard time doing it.

13. I can stay inside the house for the whole day and not going out not even in our backyard or the garage.

14. My moodiness sometimes just kicks in making me annoyed most of the time.

16. I'm a quiet person. I'm not the type who is a conversation starter but I  can cruise thru with the conversation smoothly.

17. I have a habit of saving a file twice. I'm keeping the original then saving it again with another file name, that's why my documents folder is flooding.

18. I don't watch TV that much. I spend most of the time in front of the computer.

19. I'm a person who is hard to please. It's hard for me to like singers and actors.

20. I used to have acrophobia but riding a roller coaster make it disappeared.


No comments:

Post a Comment